Fish Brain

Completing part one of my term project (Aquaculture Practicum)... the structure of the brain in a fish.
Fish Brain
Enlarge to 750 pixels

Fish Brain

Fish Brain
Enlarge to 750 pixels

Fish Brain

Fish Brain
Enlarge to 750 pixels

Fish Brain

The model was based on UC David University, Teaching Resources Center and Right Brain - Left Brain, Optic Nerve Chiasm

Another sideline project I have going at the college, and haven't had a chance to work on or complete just yet...
Mollusk and Gastropod Project
Mollusk / Gastropod Project at Brunswick Community College

Mollusk and Gastropod Project
Full resolution

Mollusk / Gastropod Project


My fish aquarium
My new aquarium

I have a couple koi in there...

One particular little fish in my aquarium has a big attitude problem (caught on video), and bossing the other smaller fish away from the food. It's even tried to run the Koi away from food.

No comments: